Monday 24 January 2011

Never will I regret

Dear my dear....sorry for started complaining since early morning. Feel relief with my sis's situation. May mum and Buddha continue to bless her.

Dear,hopefully u could understand that it's not my intention to say things in that way but I just can't help to not share my feeling with u in LIVE(since I can see ur face now). Your dear will try her very best to search for a calm in heart. I will. Just give me some time. Another half day or what...then I wouldn't want to talk too much about it anymore in coming three days. I wanna cherish every min  I have with my dear now. Honestly, they do make me feel that I'm so lucky.

Dear, if got a chance, I'll still come. See what else will they say. I know, I must not let myself falling into their trap. If I feared away, means that I agree with what they said is  right and doing sthg wrong which I don't think so. I'm not regret with my decision in coming here. I'm not someone who simply make a harsh decision in the beginning without calculating the risks and reasons. These 3 months is the most precious time I spent in life. I treasure it because I know, I'm not alone. I have my dear who care and love me so much so much..much more than myself.

Dear, my EQ is not very high.I can easily get angry and got frustrated with what people said. Give me sometime to digest and think things over. I believe, I'll get a better solution to fight back.As long as my sis, u and my friends are there to support me. Also, nothing is more important than my sis's health. Buddha bless. She'll recover soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment