Monday 17 January 2011

Although we are apart, it's only in body, NEVER in heart

Dear,你还记得这首诗吗?突然间,好像回到了当时的情况。这么近,那么远。

There are many thoughts and fantasies 
Wandering in my head. 
While I dream about you, 
And when I am asleep in my bed, 
I wish many things. 
I wish with no fear 
That right here beside me 
You would be here. 

I wish you could tell me 
In person every day 
Just how much you love me. 
And never would we say 
To go our separate ways. 
It would just break my heart 
To have to know 
That we were apart. 

A dream can go 
Where a wish cannot. 
A dream can bring true 
What a wish never thought. 
When I dream about you 
You are holding my hand. 
My feelings for you; 
These I had never planned. 

Gazing at the stars 
On a dark, cold night, 
We utter sweet words 
Under the pale moonlight. 
If you were here beside me, 
I could look at you. 
It would all come together; 
That you are my dream come true. 

I am smiling as I realize 
That although we are apart, 
It is only in body; 
Never in heart. 
I hate not having you here, 
But I know that some day, 
Fate will bring us together 
And never push you away. 

If I could only see your face, 
If I could only feel your touch, 
Id tell you how much I love you. 
Is that asking for too much? 
Ive been thinking about you all day. 
I do that often it seems. 
But I just cant help it 
When youre in all of my dreams. 

Meeting you was fate, 
It was a choice becoming your friend. 
This relationship between us 
I hope will never end. 
But when it comes to falling in love, 
That was beyond my control. 
There is no way to stop these feelings I have 
Deep inside my soul. 

At night I close my eyes, 
And in my dreams all I see is you. 
I want you to be near me, 
but you're so far away. 
I hope you feel me in your heart, 
as you travel your path today. 



1 comment:

  1. How could I forget leh, dear...XX Dun wan time difference!! XX

    ReplyDelete